We're re-opening our studio doors on Monday 9th November, and we wave goodbye to Online classes we we knew it. We are keeping a small conditioning timetable online until Xmas, classes for you to keep enjoying in the comfort of your homes.
All Online classes are for ALL levels, all ages, all bodies, all genres, yes everybody! Online classes have been specifically designed for small spaces in your homes.
* Classes will not be recorded. Classes need to be attended live.
HOW ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES WORK
* Ensure you have downloaded ZOOM https://zoom.us
* All online classes are casual, AEST $10 per session. Everybody and ALL bodies welcome.
* Classes are 55mins.
ENROLMENTS* Enrol online via the "enrol" page , choosing the ONLINE option.
* Your ZOOM link will be sent within your confirmation email on enrolling. Please keep hold of this email as you will not receive another email prior to class start. This way you have right up until class time to enrol!(please note, you will be unable to enter the class until the scheduled time)
ENTERING THE CLASS
* Please be ready for your class 5mins prior to get yourself settled & say hello
*Ensure you mute yourself on entry, video is totally ok to leave on
*If you are having streaming problems, turn your video off. Also try to ensure others in your household are not streaming at the same time.
*Please understand streaming problems primarily come from your end and there is little we can do to help when everybody in Australia is back online at the same time.
Please click this link so you understand how the online platform works from a user perspective
JOIN OUR STUDENT COMMUNITY
Ensure you are part of our Facebook student group
Within our FaceBook student group you are part of our wonderful, vibrant & supportive community. Join us for everyday antics, laughs, class & workshop information & general support. Movement & dance is highly important for our mind, bodies & souls, and so vital as we all work through this together.
Together we are strong & fierce!
love Jacquie & Amanda