'Lovelorn in Lockdown
we are all here for a while longer!
Monday 14th September - no one knows!
The weather is getting warmer, we're all still at home, so let's keep the momentum going and turn it up, show it up with our steamy, saucy, sultry, slinky timetable. With a few tweaks & new classes added there is definitely something for everyone!
All classes are casual and require enrolments. Most classes are for ALL levels. Everything online has been designed for small spaces in your homes.
If you can't make the class time, never fear, enrol anyway and you'll receive the full class recording.
*Booty Barre Burn, Full Body Stretch, Head & Handstands, Burlexercise are not recorded.
KEEPING IT HOT & STEAMY FOR lockdown PART 3!
HOW ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES WORK
* Ensure you have downloaded ZOOM https://zoom.us
* All online classes are casual, AEST $10 per session. Everybody and ALL bodies welcome.
* Classes are 55mins. Full Body Stretch 75mins & Rock 'N Roll Release 50mins
* Enrol online via the "enrol" page , choosing the ONLINE option.
* Your ZOOM link will be sent within your confirmation email on enrolling. Please keep hold of this email as you will not receive another email prior to class start. This way you have right up until class time to enrol!(please note, you will be unable to enter the class until the scheduled time)
ENTERING THE CLASS
* Please be ready for your class 5mins prior to get yourself settled & say hello
*Ensure you mute yourself on entry, video is totally ok to leave on
*If you are having streaming problems, turn your video off. Also try to ensure others in your household are not streaming at the same time.
*Please understand streaming problems primarily come from your end and there is little we can do to help when everybody in Australia is back online at the same time.
JOIN OUR STUDENT COMMUNITY
Ensure you are part of our Facebook student group
Within our FaceBook student group you are part of our wonderful, vibrant & supportive community. Join us for everyday antics, laughs, class & workshop information & general support. Movement & dance is highly important for our mind, bodies & souls, and so vital as we all work through this together.
Together we are strong & fierce!
love Jacquie & Amanda